2 days left
- Full Time
Quality Manager, based at Consett, and covering the Scarborough site
39 hours per week
Legrand Electric Limited is a manufacturing Company, employing over 35,000 staff worldwide and are global specialists in electrical and digital building infrastructures.
Excellent benefits package offered, including, but not limited to:
- Company Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Manage the Company’s quality inspection and product release for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Compliance with national and international legislation.
- Responsible for the completion of ISO9001 Audits across all sites.
- Produce and communicate quality procedures for employees.
- Provide training to employees when a change of quality takes effect.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and introduce new products.
- Co-ordination of Quality Control/Calibration.
- Investigation of customer complaints for all UK manufactured products.
- Regular UK travel.
- HNC in Quality systems.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution products.
- Experience in a technical domain, within an industrial sector.
- Understanding of Quality Control systems and processes involved in manufacture of Power products and sheet metal fabrication.
- Previous Management experience.
- Driving licence.
- Electrical Qualification would be an advantage
Written applications (covering letter and CV) by clicking apply.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly