Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The company, the internet's one-stop-shop for the finest food ingredients, is looking for a talented Customer Service Advisor to support their online store.
Their customers are the UK's most discerning food buyers, from top-level chefs and food business owners to high-end private customers seeking to wow their guests at elite functions and events. They provide their customers with the finest and hardest-to-find food ingredients in the world, and they expect a level of Customer Service commensurate with the company's luxury offering.
The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone manner, an eye for detail, and a knowledge of (or a keen interest in) fine food. They will also be a quick learner, a conscientious worker with a can-do attitude, and a team player capable of working under pressure in a time-sensitive workflow.
An excellent command of the English language in required, and second languages will be a bonus as we begin to expand into international markets (exciting!) Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- Deliver outstanding customer service via email, online chat, and face-to-face.
- Place customer orders via multiple platforms (Magento, MS Dynamics Nav).
- Communicate effectively with the warehouse team to ensure efficient day-to-day operations.
- Manage Supplier invoicing & input data.
- Issue vouchers, refunds & receipts.
- Update senior management with progress & development reports.
- Respond to customer reviews on Feefo & Amazon.
- Effective handling of customer complaints in order to generate positive resolutions.
- General office administration.
- Screen calls & assist management team with ad-hoc tasks.
- Communicate with customers on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram (via Zendesk).
- Be a key member of a small but growing team.
- Informal dress code.
- 50% discount off all the delicious products available.
- Regular food tasting!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly