Professional Qualifications Administrator/ Admin Assistant - PT
1 day left
- Part Time
Job Title: Professional Qualifications Administrator
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time - 21.5 hours per week (3 days)
Closing Date: 11th August 2017
The organisation is the UK's Chartered body for the science and profession of occupational hygiene and a leading voice for worker health protection. Occupational hygiene is the scientific discipline that protects people against the wide range of health risks that can arise from exposures to hazardous substances or conditions at work. The organisation's vision is simple: a healthy working environment for everyone. Through supporting their members and releasing their volunteering passion, they aim to make a real difference to the protection of worker health.
The purpose of the Professional Qualifications Administrator role is to administer the progress of candidates undertaking a professional qualification, providing support to candidates and assessors throughout. The Administrator will also provide administrative support to the Boards of Faculties who oversee standards. The successful candidate will carry this out by using excellent customer service, problem solving and communication skills. All of this will be undertaken by working with and maintaining a range of systems including Moodle, CRM and websites.
You will display exceptional administrative skills, with the ability to carefully manage tasks each day in order to support candidates' progress through their qualification. Liaising with both candidates and assessors, you will possess exceptional customer services skills, along with the ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing with our candidates to build positive relationships. You will also display the ability to think innovatively about new ways to attract and prospective candidates.
The Professional Qualifications Administrator will utilise a number of IT systems, and therefore it is expected that the successful applicant has good IT skills and experience of using Moodle, CRM systems and websites.
This is an exciting role, which presents the opportunity to be part of a small busy team, and contribute to a critical part of the organisation's success.
- Provide first point of contact to candidates on their journey to gaining their professional qualification, along with providing information on the range of qualifications to potential candidates.
- Provide administrative support to candidates and assessors by processing assignments, making bookings for examinations and administering results.
- Build strong relationship with candidates and assessors, and encourage proactive engagement in the Society, through excellent communication skills.
- Communicate and liaise with key members of staff and assessors.
- Undertake proactive contact (phone and email) to promote qualifications and membership to those eligible.
- Maintain information published through online websites to ensure they are always up to date.
- Record, report and analyse key performance indicators to measure the success of activities.
- Acting as the administrative support for Faculty Board meetings, generating agendas, producing minutes and acting as a central point of contact for Board members by collecting and distributing reports and presentations.
- Work as part of the Member Services team, providing cover for other activities as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to 'A' level or equivalent.
- GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience of working with CRM systems to manage customer contacts.
- Strong administration skills.
- Highly organised with clear thought processes and able to manage competing priorities.
- Strong IT skills, with experience of working with a number of IT systems to manage customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Customer focussed, with experience of promoting benefits, solving problems and building relationships.
- Ability to generate ideas on improvements.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Administrator, General Assistant, Admin, Support, Assistant, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Finance Administrator, Finance Support, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Professional Qualifications Administrator/ Admin Assistant - PT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly