Fundraising Relationship Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At DEBRA we are currently looking for a Fundraising Relationship Manager to join our team based in Crowthorne. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week and will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum as well as additional benefits.
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a genetic condition which causes the skin to blister and shear at the slightest friction or even spontaneously. We have a vision of a world where no one suffers from this painful condition.
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Fundraising Relationship Manager to join its team at its Head Office in Crowthorne. Are you a dynamic team player with plenty of enthusiasm, if so this could be the ideal role for you!
About the Fundraising Relationship Manager Role
In this role you will effectively manage a diverse portfolio of community supporters to achieve income targets set by Head of Fundraising Support and manage relationships with EB Families and contacts that want to fundraise for DEBRA. You will also manage sports and challenge participants taking part in events across the UK
Key Responsibilities of our Fundraising Relationship Manager will include:
- Use DEBRA data base to effectively relationship manage existing portfolio of contacts and develop a robust donor journey with the support of Head of Fundraising Support
- Development and implementation of contact strategy for EB family fundraisers
- Development of relationships with key community groups such as rotary clubs, masonic lodges, lions clubs, schools and religious groups
- Recruitment of own volunteers to support community fundraising across the UK
- Implement Fundraising campaigns and tactics to support growth of community fundraising
- Attend regular team meetings and be prepared to present and share ideas with colleagues and senior management
- Work in a collaborative way with other teams to share ideas, best practices and achieve positive results
- Ensure compliance with DEBRA procedures and fundraising best practice in all fundraising and profile raising activities. Specifically the Data Protection Act 1998
- Support the development of fundraising case studies with the support of marketing and communications
- Effective use of Microsoft Outlook and Progress database to prioritise own work load and ensure that deadline are met
What we’re looking for in our Fundraising Relationship Manager
- Advanced administration and IT skills, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and appropriate discretion; continues to develop skills in the pursuit of excellence
- Someone with effective time management techniques to ensure deadlines are met
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and initiative
- A flexible approach to work
- Someone with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and both oral and written communication is both clear and accurate
- Experience – 2 years minimum work experience in fundraising, sales, marketing or PR
If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make and would like to join our team as our new Fundraising Relationship Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Fundraising Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly