Marketing Executive - Bournemouth
3 days left
- Part Time
Location: Bournemouth (BH8 8AQ)
Hours: Part Time (3 days a week)
Salary: Depending on experience
About the Company
Our client, the UK's leading retirement builder, has been providing specialist retirement property for 40 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry. It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of the developments, hence their Management Services has been set up to manage all the new Retirement Living developments, and to include the sale of any apartment that may become available within one of their managed developments.
At the Management Services, the focus is to 'enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About the role
- Act as a Brand Guardian for our client in its consistent execution across all communications both internal and external
- Ensure the customer is put at the heart of all marketing decisions and effort.
- Be responsible for the budget and ROI of all marketing campaigns, completing the analysis of performance data. Ensuring metrics are in place to track, analyse, optimise, report and recommend on all marketing activities and budgets
- Support Head of Business in ensuring all marketing opportunities are maximised to achieve monthly/quarterly targets
- Plan, develop and execute national and local marketing campaigns and events to drive footfall and acquire quality buyer & seller leads, in line with monthly and quarterly targets
- Understand and proactively plan the best use of online media types (owned and paid for), optimising spend and campaigns to hit agreed annual targets
- Develop and refresh creative assets/collateral for both online and printed channel usage
- Manage the online content
- Deliver the social media and e-mail content and activity calendar, and post ongoing customer engagement content across applicable company social media and web platforms.
- Ensure all marketing and sales support material meets with the provisions of all relevant current legislation (including the CAP Codes, Consumer Protection Regulations and Buyer Protection Regulations) and make recommendation for improvements as necessary
- The post holder must be conversant and comply with Company Policy in respect of Data Protection Act legislation and be familiar with other relevant legislation affecting the advertising and marketing of sites (CPR, Code of Advertising and Sales Promotion)
- Ideally, formal marketing qualification, such as degree or CIM marketing qualification or equivalent with GCSE English and maths
- Extensive experience in a marketing capacity or agency environment is required
- Ambitious, personable and willing to work collaboratively with others
- A genuine love of talking with and engaging with people both on and offline
- An ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines efficiently
- An innate curiosity for the numbers driving your online campaigns, and an ability to convert data into insight for sharing with stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of successful selling within an estate agency or letting agency environment and/or within property sales.
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Tenacious and results driven, able to use own initiative, think outside the box, multitask and work to multiple deadlines.
- Customer relationship and Customer Service focussed, empathetic, patient and understanding of differing needs and priorities of others.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV and cover letter today
Closing date: 6 August 2017
Apply for Marketing Executive - Bournemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly