1 day left
- Full Time
Dealer Principal Required – Hyundai and Mazda - Oldham
At Vantage, we have built carefully on our recent success and we are proud to operate in twenty-four locations across Yorkshire, Lancashire and Midlands representing Toyota, Lexus, Kia, Hyundai, Citroen, Honda, Skoda and Mazda.
Our passion to provide the highest quality of customer service is key in everything we do and we now have an opportunity for an experienced and customer focused Centre Principal to join our team at Vantage Oldham.
- As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience, consisting of a basic salary and a bonus to reward your performance, which can be increased as you progress your career.
- This is a full-time role and typically you will be expected to work Monday to Friday and one out of three weekends on a rota basis.
- We offer 30 days’ annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme, contributory workplace pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
Dealer Principal Responsibilities:
Joining the team as our new Dealer Principal, you will be expected to; lead, coach develop and inspire all teams across the Centre to achieve the company and the brand’s strategic objectives whilst developing and implementing continuous business opportunities and improvements. You will work to deliver optimum efficiency/profitability for the Centre through delivery of excellent customer service, new car performance, used car/used car stock performance and the effective management of resources.
You will also develop and monitor the business plan for all areas of the dealership with our senior management team and Toyota in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
The ideal Dealer Principal:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess strong management and coaching skills gained in a similar role and environment and be confident in making informed decisions together with sound judgements.
- Be passionate about the motor industry and be motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have a customer centred attitude and personally demonstrate and encourage the skills and behaviours associated with the company and the brand’s values.
- Be competent in developing successful network relationships across the group and industry.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our progressive motor group as our Dealer Principal, please click 'Apply Now' to send your application.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.