Machine Operator / Production Operative - Print & Finishing
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Starting at £15,990 for 37.5 hours per week
Our client are looking for someone with a mechanical aptitude/machine setting experience to set up and operate mail enclosing machinery. You'll ensure the interminable and efficient running of the productivity from the machinery.
You will need to be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards.
On-the-job training will be given with Mentors provided for each discipline of machinery, this is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve.
Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximise efficiency and profits.
- Setting up machines to start production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Loading materials
- Controlling a team on mail sortation
- Sample check to ensure the contents of the mailing piece are correct.
- Keep records of work produced in the activity logs.
- Identify issues that might occur during operation and report to the Team Leader.
- Proven experience as a machine setter operator would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of different machinery.
- Experience in the print/finishing industry would be helpful.
- Understanding of production procedures and documentation.
- Adherence to the company's Health & Safety regulations (use of the correct PPE)
- Ability to read documentation and enter the correct information.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength.
As an ISO27000 accredited company our client handle and process confidential customer data. Information security is critical to their clients and there are also legal requirements regarding the non-disclosure of this information, therefore all employees are required to sign a "Non-Disclosure Agreement"
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Machine Operatives, Machine Operative, Warehouse Machine Operator, Production Operative, Print and Finishing Operative, Machine Setter, Mail Enclosing Operator, Mail Enclosing Operative, Machine Handler, Machine Technician, Machine Engineer will also be considered for this location.
Apply for Machine Operator / Production Operative - Print & Finishing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly