Manufacturing Operations Leader
5 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
The Manufacturing Operations Leader will be responsible for health and safety, quality and regulatory compliance in driving manufacturing output performance of their team. The successful candidate will be a change leader with sound understanding of financial processes, P&L cost centre management, departmental budgeting and the ability to generate and deliver a clear focus plan through operational excellence whilst having the responsibility for continually transforming the manufacturing department. Those responsibilities will include focusing on creating a workplace culture that encourages employees in all facets of manufacturing to streamline and improve safety, quality, cost and delivery.
Specifically, the leader will: -
• Lead a manufacturing team to meet its objectives of: -
o Lead, manage, inspire and motivate the manufacturing team in line with the applicable HR policies.
o Drive Customer satisfaction.
o Create a high performance workplace, drive cultural change and improvement built on organisational capabilities whilst achieve goals.
o Ensure operational objectives and results are achieved and communicated effectively to the senior team.
o Champion projects for the department and drive to completion.
o Maintain output and think ahead in a fluctuating environment.
o Ensure that operational processes are in line with applicable national, divisional and corporate guidelines, procedures, law and regulations.
o Drives internal and external collaboration when appropriate.
o Execute on requirements defined by sales and product planning.
o Leverage resource pool.
o Ensure Project Cost Performance / ROI.
o Support the reduction of Quality/Warranty Costs.
• Partner with site leadership to define manufacturing lean strategy.
• A flexible attitude to work, able to keep calm under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
• Analyse performance on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to meet objectives.
• Understand the business, forces and trends that impact success and failure.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record in the Manufacturing sector.
• Masters of Business Administration or similar degree preferred.
• Manufacturing Operations Management, time served experience of managing a team.
• Financial acumen, planning and reporting with strong analytical skills.
• Lean Manufacturing, Project Management.
• Ability to travel within the UK and Globally.
• Strong technical acumen SAP knowledge; MRP/ERP systems.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Manufacturing Operations Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly