Technical Engineering - Construction Administrator
Technical Engineering / Construction Administrator
Our client's established electrical contracting business within Leicestershire they wish to grow their technical team allowing us to support their ever growing customer base. They are business to business and service & install projects of up to £450,000. Within the construction industry they want to grow their direct links with business in the east midlands.
They require an experienced technical administrator to provide administrative support to the Electrical Costing & Project Department.
• Loading Estimates From Construction Specifications
• Communicating with Suppliers & Sub-contractors to secure best price.
• Have an understanding of Contracts and creating Back to Back agreements / Supported via a
• Managing Health and Safety aspects for the business
• Amending and Collating information from tender drawings
• Collating and producing O&M Manuals
• Data imputing for Bid Manger
• Occasional Visits to their sites
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent Microsoft Skills – Excel & Word
• C – Grade and above GCSE’s
• Construction Industry Knowledge
• Iosh Trained
• Self-motivation and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Friendly and enthusiastic approach
• Ability to use initiative during busy times
• Ability to Work Part as a team
• CAD experience and have construction industry knowledge
• Full Clean UK Driving Licence
• NEBOSH advantageous but not essential
You will be principally working alongside their Bid Manager at their Head Office in Markfield.
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 – Dependant on Experience, Pension scheme
Please apply online for this Technical Engineering - Construction Administrator role with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.