Freezer Warehouse Operative
1 day left
- Full Time
An established and growing Catering Butchers are looking for an additional Freezer Warehouse Operative to work within their cold store and goods in. Working 48 hours over 6 days and starting at 5 am on Monday and 6 am Tuesday to Saturday, you will be responsible for receiving ‘Goods In’, by use of a Fork Lift, accurately checking delivery notes, accurately completing traceability documentation and storing produce.
This role requires someone to:
• be highly organised
• ensure labelling and traceability is maintained to a high standard
• ensure that stock is rotated in line with Company procedures
The successful candidate will:
• have a good level of written and spoken English
• have clear communication skills
• be organised
• be numerate, as accurate recording of items received is paramount
Ideally you will have a valid Counter Balance fork lift licence and have experience of stock rotation and general goods in procedures. Experience of working within a food environment would be an advantage.
Salary: Under 25 years £18720, 25+ years £19968
If you feel you have the skills required please apply online with your CV and a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.