Food & Beverage Supervisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Supervisor, Crowne Plaza Manchester
Crowne Plaza is one of the world's largest upscale hotel brands and has properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe. We have an opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team based in Manchester on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
The main purpose of this Food & Beverage Supervisor role will be to manage food and beverage operations at the bar and restaurant area to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique. Ensure compliance with all the health and safety regulations.
Our Food & Beverage Supervisor duties and key responsibilities include:
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage and labour costs
- Ensure all credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner
- In partnership with other supervisors identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue
- Manage day-today staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with health and safety regulations. Ensure staff are properly trained on quality and service standards, have the necessary tools and equipment, and are empowered to carry out job duties
- Ensure all food and beverage equipment are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Ensure all food and beverage facilities are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or request to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Conduct food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment
To become our Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- College or University course would be an advantage
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Required minimum 2 years experience at restaurant and bars in a similar brand
- Must speak fluent English
- Cocktail knowledge is essential
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Food & Beverage Supervisor, please click ‘apply’ today.
Apply for Food & Beverage Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly