Customer Service Operative
- Full Time
Exceptional opportunity in Portsmouth for a Customer Service Operative to join a truly different and unique organisation
Your new company
Mountjoy is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. Mountjoy is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
Your new role
Reporting in to the Resource Controller, the successful Customer Service Operative will be responsible for issuing, receiving, and recording clean information accurately and timely for all calls received from PCC Area Offices, Tenants, and Operatives regarding all new repairs and ongoing repair appointments to achieve our purpose of the right work at the right time.
- Recording accurate information for pulled material orders including; catalogue code or non-ranged item, quantity, time required, and special order notes for materials team or delivery driver.
- Constantly monitor the job/materials order screens, and when a job/materials order requires you to act take action, or if uncertain pull on the Resource Controller for assistance.
- Identify any issues with a job/operative and advise the Resource Controller to act on
- Assist with producing manual measures on the performance of the system by accurately recording value and failure demand to improve the service.
What you will need to succeed as a Customer Service Operative
We want someone who has excellent customer service skills, ideally with a background in a call/operations centre in a building or maintenance environment. As a minimum standard, we are looking for a candidate with a basic knowledge of building maintenance trades and the tasks/activities that can be undertaken by each trade group. You will also:
- Have a clear and concise approach to verbal communication, able to use the phone to communicate effectively, and have good typing skills.
- Have a reasonable proficiency in MS Office
- Be flexible in your working hours to be able to support the delivery of the service
What you will get in return
In return for your hard work as a Customer Service Operative, you will receive an annual rate of £16,098 pro rata, plus 23 days holiday. In addition, you will have access to our suite of benefits which include the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Customer Service Operative, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.