2 days left
- Full Time
Factory Ethical and Quality Compliance Manager
Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
The company is a key supplier of decorative home lighting to major high street retailers in the UK. They have a great opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join their team to monitor our overseas factory base and ensure that ethical and quality compliance requirements of our customers are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing factory ethical and quality compliance throughout the supply base
- Working closely with teams in sourcing countries to monitor and develop factory performance and opportunities to progress
- Communicating with retail customers detailing factory performance
- Managing multiple projects and maintaining high standards at all times
- Partaking in overseas travel to monitor factory conditions
The successful candidate will:
- Have practical experience working on implementing ethical and quality compliance projects ideally within the electrical/homewares sectors
- Have strong knowledge of audit process, including experience of using Sedex
- Have good commercial awareness and understanding of how compliance strengthens business relationships
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be a strong and effective communicator, who can communicate to all levels throughout the business
- Degree level or relevant practical experience - i.e. qualiﬁed social auditor
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly