Management Accountant/ Financial Analyst/ Financial Controller
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 25th August 2017
Our Client is a global leader in technology based engineering, construction and steel fabrication services. Their heritage spans over 150 years. Through our extensive manufacturing facilities, we serve diverse international markets across a broad range of sectors. This involves us in delivering projects on every scale and in any location - from local to international, from single to multiple, and from basic to highly complex schemes.
They're currently looking to recruit for a Management Accountant to work in their office based in Darlington.
Primary Objectives of Role:
- Prepare, develop and analyse financial information to allow the business to make well-informed decisions.
- Develop and maintain financial policies and management information systems.
- Communicate clear and concise information to both, financial and non-financial management, with respect to any 'ad hoc' financial matters.
- Analyse business performance to identify potential problems, to enable the business to adapt to changing circumstances and developments.
- Identify and deliver value in all areas of the business by alerting, managing and supporting the optimization of operational and production financial resources.
Management Accountant role, duties and responsibilities
- Produce financial statements i.e.: profit and loss, balance sheet, budget, cash flow, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Provide management reports for decision-making
- Support the month end process
- Continually review cash flow and produce updated forecasts
- Support the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Ensure control of the capital expenditure process and of company asset records
- Day to day management of the Finance team, along with succession planning and performance reviews
- Continual review of 'Finance' working procedures, instructions and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations
- Provide support to the Finance Director and Assistant Accountant as required
- Undertake 'ad hoc' financial activities as required
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Understanding of modern management information systems
- Analytical ability and a logical approach
- Able to manage, motivate, monitor, delegate and control team activity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management, both within the company and externally
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Ideally have some experience within the 'Construction' industry
Salary / Package
- Starter: £30,000 to £35,000
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Management Accountant, Group Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Analyst, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Credit Controller, Financial Accountant, SAGE, Accountant, Management Accountancy, Finance Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Senior Accountant, Credit Controller, Payroll Accountant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Management Accountant/ Financial Analyst/ Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly