Supported Living Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a passionate Supported Living Manager in Skipton, North Yorkshire looking for a job where you can really make your own? Do you have management experience supporting people with learning disabilities or challenging behaviour?
Our client is looking for a manager with creative, innovative leadership skills with a can-do attitude. You will be supporting and mentoring your team to ensure the people you support are able to achieve positive outcomes, through enabling rather than doing.
As a Supported Living Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing quality support, ensuring the staff team are competent and focused
- Ensure a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused
- Liaise with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
What will I need to be a Supported Living Manager?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead our team
- A minimum Qualification of NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of supervising and managing a team
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities, the opportunities with our client are endless. Please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Supported Living Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly