1 day left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company in a rural location as a full time General Production Operator.
We are a leading UK trade manufacturer of corporate and promotional merchandise. We have a team of 63 at our factory in Herefordshire, of whom 42 are involved in production. 95% of company sales are from products that we print and manufacture ourselves, with an on-going programme of high quality product development.
- General manual light assembly – mainly applying badge fittings.
- Operating small routing and lasering machines.
- Operating small presses and special purpose machines.
- Assisting in print supporting activities.
The successful candidate must have some previous factory/assembly experience.
- Able to work at a quick pace.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Able to follow written work instructions
- Produce quality parts to specified standards.
- Some computer skills would be advantageous.
If you feel you have the right attitude and experience to excel in this role, then please apply now.
Position: Production Operator.
Location: Stoke Lacy near Bromyard, Herefordshire. HR7 4HQ
Salary: Starting at £7.50 per hour (aged 25 & above), plus production bonus, after 3 months.
Opportunities to progress to earn above £8 per hour basic, within our pay grading system.
40 hour week.
Working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm with morning and afternoon drinks breaks and a half hour for lunch. Annual holiday is 28 days including bank holidays (bank holidays account for 8 days). An annual factory shutdown at Christmas accounts for 3-4 days
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly