E-Commerce Executive - Sales & Marketing - Carpet Retail
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Salary: circa £30,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
The company is an award Winning UK Carpet Manufacturer - they are the No. 1 carpet supplier in the UK. They're not looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join their Head Office team in Bury, Lancashire.
This is a varied and cross functional role that encompasses the management, support and development of the company's B2B Online Trade Portal and the B2C website. The position involves working closely with the marketing team to deliver successful online content, campaigns and activity. More immediately the role will actively take ownership of the current re-development of the B2C site, including web content and narrative, and the subsequent marketing activities. This is a new position that has scope for progression and will suit an experienced, dynamic individual with front and back-end web experience at both consumer and retail / trade level.
- A single point of contact for all Web communications and issues
- Present a quarterly review of Website activity and performance
- Monitor uptake and activity of the sites with a view to continual improvement
- Engage with retailers to ensure continued use of the B2B portal and manage, support, feedback, and enquiries
- Coordinate and manage a regular email campaign to continually establish the B2B portal, actively engaging existing users, and promoting the Cormar brand
- Regular and collaborative involvement with adopted 3rd parties, agencies, or organisations
- Responsible for the continual improvement of the Cormar web presence liaising internally with activities such as product launches, industry news, Cormar news, etc. Not limited to but to include creating landing pages, engaging inspiring content to drive the consumer / retailer and generate further brand awareness
- Manage web content and narrative (imagery, product information, general information and help) and work with Marketing in regard to content to be delivered and maintained
- Maintain an active interest in the online global retail environment (not restricted to flooring) and the technologies used
- Build automated, integrated digital marketing campaigns to:
- Linking and implementing ongoing automated marketing campaigns in accordance with the marketing objectives / plan, to include but not limited to:
- Proven track record of customer relations and interaction with suppliers and ability to build relationships with partners, clients, and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and good organisational skills.
- Maintain an ongoing interest in digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Some experience in CRM is desirable.
- HTML / CSS experience is beneficial.
- UAT and customer experience survey - including experience of implementing recommended improvements to site content / functionality.
- An understanding of online writing issues such as house style and content structure.
- Good attention to detail, especially with proofreading.
- Competent graphic design skills.
- Experience in creating marketing content with Adobe / Photoshop (or other professional tools).
- Competent with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of creating content and extensions for B2C and B2B websites.
- Experience in implementing consumer and retail websites.
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas.
- Experience in Portal and / or web technologies with the ability to understand and translate to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in creating and content managing B2B and B2C websites and e-commerce an advantage.
- Experience in building and linking up integrated digital marketing resources are essential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sales and Marketing Executive, French Speaking Marketing Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, E-Commerce Assistant, E-Commerce Executive, E-Commerce Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Office Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, E-commerce Manager, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Office Co-ordinator, Business Development, Ecommerce Administrator, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing will be considered for this role.
Apply for E-Commerce Executive - Sales & Marketing - Carpet Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly