Tutor Manager - Electrical Installation
Tutor Manager – Electrical Installation
Birmingham Electrical Training (www.birminghamelectricaltraining.co.uk) is a well-established and respected electrical training provider based in Birmingham and is an Ofsted rated Good provider.
We are presently looking for a full time electrical installation tutor manager who will be responsible for the development and delivery of all electrical installation training within the organisation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous electrical tutor experience and working with young people
- Teaching Qualifications (AET, CertEd, PGCE)
- C&G Electrical Installation Level 2 and Level 3 or equivalent
- Assessors Award desirable (TAQA)
- NVQ Level 3
- A passion for helping students achieve
- Good IT skills
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
The position involves working with Apprentices delivering C&G 2357 Level 3 Diploma, C&G 5357 Level 3 and delivering C&G commercial training courses ie 17th Edition, PAT Testing, Inspection and Testing.
- Salary, £36,000 to £42,000
- 6 weeks paid holiday plus Statutory Holidays
- Death in Service
- Pension Scheme
Working hours are 8.00am – 4.30 Mon-Thurs, 8.00am – 4.00 on Friday with ½ lunch
Job Type: Permanent
Apply to Sue Sims, firstname.lastname@example.org