Community Asset Navigator Programme Co-ordinator
1 day left
- Full Time
The aim of the post is to develop and lead on the Community Asset Navigator programme for Bolton. As the Co-ordinator you will:
- Connect people to existing services, provision and assets across the borough.
- Lead and motivate a team of Community Asset Navigators, who are seconded from across voluntary and community sector partners in Bolton.
- Support people to be activated and motivated in their own health and wellbeing and share intelligence and learning to improve the local offer.
- Take a proactive and person centred approach to improving people’s health and wellbeing through a range of non-medical and socially focussed interventions.
- Support Community Asset Navigators and volunteers to offer a range of tailored support to individuals in recognising and realising their own potential in accessing community interventions and volunteering opportunities.
- Link with capacity building programmes and work with the voluntary and community sector to develop the local offer and address gaps in provision.
- Gain the trust of, and develop relationships with, health and social care providers including GPs.
- Develop clear pathways to connect the voluntary and community sector offer to public sector provision.
- Evidence and promote quality and impact of interventions through reporting and developing the outcomes monitoring approach for Bolton.
To lead and motivate a team of Community Asset Navigators and support the smooth delivery of the programme.
To develop effective ways of connecting public sector providers with voluntary and community based provision and vice versa in particular, Staying Well, Health Improvement Practitioners and welfare right services.
To work alongside the Bolton CVS team to build capacity and quality in the voluntary and community sector providers to strengthen the preventative offer for Bolton.
To promote self-care, self-management and behaviour change in people and communities.
To engage and involve public and voluntary sector providers and individuals in receipt of services in developing and delivering the programme.
To foster and strengthen relationships between health and care professionals and the community and voluntary sector.
To develop effective monitoring and measurement systems in collaboration with partner agencies to accurately record the outputs, outcomes and impact of the programme.
To enable effective referral pathways to non-medical and social interventions across neighbourhoods in Bolton.
To develop mechanisms to assist communication with public sector providers and increase their knowledge and understanding of voluntary sector interventions, including, awareness raising sessions and outreach drop-ins.
To develop a portfolio of interventions available that is publicly accessible and person-centred.
To actively promote and publicise the programme and its impact.
To shape the Community Asset Navigator programme and design and implement processes to support individuals to set goals and track achievements.
To co-ordinate and facilitate induction, development, coaching, and training for staff and volunteers.
To support the development and delivery of a range of training and development opportunities for groups and organisations.
To support the development of an outcomes framework for the Community Asset Navigator Programme.
You will be leading a team of Community Asset Navigators and volunteers to motivate and connect people to community interventions.
To take responsibility for individual administration.
To attend Team Meetings, events and to undertake mandatory training.
To perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the grade of the post and skills and qualifications of the post-holder.
Apply for Community Asset Navigator Programme Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly