Community Asset Information Worker
The aim of the post is to lead on the information associated with voluntary and community sector activities across Bolton’s neighbourhoods. The role will support the promotion and communication of existing and new provision within Bolton and contribute to the centralisation of information to support the development of voluntary and community sector activity. The Community Asset Navigator programme will support people to be activated and motivated in their own health and wellbeing and share intelligence and learning to improve the local offer. You will:
- Conduct desk based and face to face mapping of community activities in Bolton.
- Develop and maintain a cloud based platform of assets in Bolton.
- Ensure the accurate collection of data and information across the programme.
- Collect and collate monitoring and outcome data for the programme.
- Analyse data and support the production of written reports to inform development of the programme.
- Work closely with the Community Investments Officer to identify gaps in provision and inform the investment programme.
- Share up to date and accurate information of local assets with the Community Asset Navigators, and wider health and social care workforce and other stakeholders.
To connect public sector providers and individuals with voluntary and community based provision.
To develop a clear understanding of current voluntary and community sector health and well being provision.
To identify gaps in non medical interventions to inform future service provision and investments.
To produce clear evidence on the impact of non medical interventions.
To develop and maintain the information portal for individuals and health and social care providers to enable effective connectivity with the voluntary and community sector.
To conduct mapping using appropriate desk based and engagement tools to identify existing health and well being provision.
To work closely with other key stakeholders responsible for mapping across health and social care.
To input accurate data onto a cloud based platform.
To undertake regular data cleansing to ensure accurate up to date information.
To support the development of a portfolio of interventions available.
To collate and analyse monitoring and outcome information to measure the impact of the programme.
To recruit and support volunteers.
To input into the production of quarterly progress reports.
To take responsibility for individual administration.
To attend Team Meetings, events and to undertake mandatory training.
To perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the grade of the post and skills and qualifications of the post-holder.