2 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: HR Advisor
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000
HOURS: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 17:30pm
This exciting opportunity is based at the Head office of GBA Services, one of the UK’s largest European time critical transport providers. You will be part of a team responsible for the day to day running of a fast paced and dynamic HR department.
• Manage an active and ever-changing employee relations case load, providing advice to line managers and following through to outcome stage
• Dealing with key stakeholders, attending meetings, managing expectations and influencing to achieve a commercial outcome where necessary
• Supporting with TUPE, mergers, acquisitions and re-structures;
• Support with key HR projects such as talent, succession planning and engagement
• Effectively co-ordinate the recruitment process including writing job specifications/profiles, candidate sourcing, agency liaison, conduct assessments, support interviews to ensure most suitable candidates are recruited.
• Seek best value recruitment solutions.
• Manage new starter, mover and leaver processes.
• Deliver HR induction programme, ensure operational induction is completed. Oversee probation process, supporting managers with any identified issues.
• Assist in drafting new HR & Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Co-ordinate Personal Development Reviews, IDP and maternity processes.
• Monitor absence level thresholds and effectively manage with relevant line manager and Occupational Health as necessary.
• Coach and support managers in dealing with range of complex and sensitive employee relations issues; attendance, grievances, performance management including disciplinary and capability proceedings to achieve successful outcomes.
• Keep HR Manager fully informed of all developments and maintain strong communication links at all times.
• Maintain HR system database.
• Support with Payroll
• Assist in maintaining relevant ISO standards.
• Provide research, analysis, management information and administration as required.
• Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification
• HR experience in a similar role
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
• Strong administrator with excellent organisational skills.
• Confident communicator
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Additional language
• HR experience in the Logistics industry
• Long term career with a stable market leader
• Competitive Holiday Allowance
• Healthcare plan
• Company Pension
• Childcare Vouchers
GBA is an international family run business which offers customers dedicated solutions. GBA is headquartered in Lancashire, UK with an extensive UK depot network and a European subsidiary based in Poland which allows us to combine worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local requirements. Our mission is “to continually develop as a market leader in international express logistics”.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly