Store Manager - London - Jewellery/Fashion Brand
6 days left
- Full Time
360 are currently representing a very fast paced, exciting fashion jewellery brand. They are searching for a Store Manager for their high profile, large volume store in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with a fashion/jewellery background, who wants to be part of a bigger brand with opportunities to grow with them.
- Minimum of 2 years Store Management experience
- Experienced managing turnovers of £4m+ and at least 20 staff
- Strong ability to act as a strong Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Good drive of sales and ability to lead by example by being present on the shopfloor selling
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally as well as excellent customer service skills
- Capable of understanding detailed store process and procedures and ability to delate to management support team
- Good coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Salary £35-45k depending on experience
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount and excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria
Apply for Store Manager - London - Jewellery/Fashion Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly