Assistant Front of House Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Front of House Manager, Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
Crowne Plaza is one of the world's largest upscale hotel brands and has properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe. We have an opportunity for a Assistant Front of House Manager to join the team based in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
At Crowne Plaza, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and: Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
As our Assistant Front of House Manager you will assist the Department Head in managing all aspects of the front office (for example guest registration, porter services, business centre, telephone services, concierge services, and guest reservations) to deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure front office staff provides guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff are properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management.
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
- Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and up selling at the front desk.
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Train team members on emergency procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations.
To become our Assistant Front of House Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Previous supervisory experience including the ability to train, develop, recognise good performance and challenge poor performance
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Driven by quality and standards in everything you do
- Positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Fluent in a second language
- BA Hons or equivalent Leisure and Tourism or Leisure Management
- Pervious Management experience
If this sounds like the perfect move for you and you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Assistant Front of House Manager, please click ‘apply’ today.
Apply for Assistant Front of House Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly