3rd Line Support Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
3rd Line Support Engineer
Dorset, DT11 8PT
£20-27K + company vehicle + bonus pay
Holiday: 24 days plus bank holidays + 6 half day Fridays per year
A Fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Engineer has arisen to put their skills to great use and join a very forward thinking team. You will be providing remote, onsite and consultative support to many local leading businesses.
As a 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will be supporting both Windows and Apple Mac products, hardware, software and server support. Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing onsite and remote support for Business customers
• Server installations and migrations
• Project manage large installs/ server builds
• Provide escalation from 2nd line
• Provide consultative advice on products and solutions
What IT skills are we looking for?
• Previous experience supporting small businesses
• Proficient within Windows server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012,2016 environments
• Hyper-V / VM Ware
• MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010
• Linux (ideally)
• Terminal Service/Remote Desktop Services
• Microsoft MSSA, MCSE,MCITP,MCP
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Apple Mac/MS Office range
• Sage Accounts/Quickbooks/ESET Antivirus/Backup tools
• VoIP Systems
• Cloud services, Hosted Exchange, Online backups
What you’ll need
You must be a highly customer service focused individual and a desire to exceed expectations. You will be a thriving team player with a genuine interest in IT and some experience working within a small business support team is essential. The working environment can be incredibly fast paced, so the perfect candidate will be able to keep a level head when under high amounts of pressure.
Our client is a thriving IT support company, as a result of their ongoing growth since 2003, they are a Certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist putting them in the top 5%. They work with hundreds of business ranging from a couple of machines to many hundreds. Their success is dependent on providing a fantastic customer experience and demonstrating the ability for continual improvements.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
People who may be interested in this role include: 3rd Line Support Engineer, LAN, TCPIP, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, VPN, WIFI, MSSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCP, VoIP Systems, SQL, Hyper-V / VM Ware,
Apply for 3rd Line Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly