Helpdesk Support Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Home based Helpdesk Support Engineer
£20k - £25k DOE + performance related bonus + 24 days plus bank holidays
Full Time + on call rota
As a result of their ongoing growth since 2003 and their most recent award for “Best Place to Work 2016”, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced home based Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their thriving team.
Seeking an experienced home-based Helpdesk Support Engineer who will travel to HQ once a month, as required for training, client meetings & overall development.
This role will be very fast paced and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure, multitask and, on occasions, deal with large call volumes from their home. The ideal candidate will be very customer focused and driven to exceed expectations.
As Helpdesk Support Engineer you will be providing remote support to many leading businesses supporting Windows and Apple Mac products, hardware and software and server administration.
Additionally, you will be responsible for account managing and be the preferred engineer for X amount of clients as this will allow you to build solid and trusting relationships.
What you need:
The successful candidate will hold the relevant skills & experience to excel at this role:
• Experience supporting small medium size business & within Windows Server 2003,2008,2011,2012,2016 environments
• Hyper-V & VM Ware experience (Ideal)
• Hosted/Cloud emails, backups, desktop solutions
• MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010
• Terminal Service / Remote Desktop services
• LAN / TCPIP / DHCP / DNS / Firewalls / VPN’s / WiFi
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Apple & MS Office range
• General software, Sage Accounts, Anti Virus, Backup tools etc.
• Performance related bonus pay available
• Internal/external training (including MS certifications if needed)
• Career progression
• Laptop / PC + company phone line provided
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Helpdesk Support Engineer role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills: Support Engineer, IT, Windows Server, SQL, Remote support, Helpdesk, First Line, IT Technician, Third Line Support, Second Line Support, Service Desk, Home based
Apply for Helpdesk Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly