Installation Engineer / Service Engineer - Gates & Barriers
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Installation Engineer
Location: Mytchett, Camberley
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Working Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Would You Like To Join Our Client's Team?
They are looking for a dedicated individual. Candidates must be hardworking and a team player with the ability to work on their own initiative. Our client operates within one and a half hours' travel from Mytchett, Camberley.
Our client is a passionate family run company. They are committed to being the best installers for their new clients and looking after their existing clients. Providing a first class service is their top priority. No install will be the same and no requirement will be the same, which makes this industry an exciting, unique challenging environment to work in! There are opportunities to grow professionally, learn new things, and to build a successful career.
Installation Engineer - Installing, maintaining, and servicing automatic gates and barriers and related equipment.
- It would be beneficial to have a electro / mechanical background with groundworks and finishing; experienced in the installation of CAME preferably, FAAC and other automation equipment.
- Required to have a strong understanding of the legal requirements of the automation industry including carrying out risk assessments, force testing and Cat 2 and 3 safety edges, although ongoing training will be provided.
- 17th Edition IEE or Part P certification would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- To complete installations, repairs and upgrades for prestige customers.
- To establish and maintain relationships with staff, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To complete the diary and keep the office informed of progress.
- To problem solve with test meters and wiring faults.
- To take appropriate actions on site to ensure non-chargeable return visits are minimised.
- To ensure van and tools are kept in good condition.
- To attend training courses on new equipment and practices as required.
- The successful applicant will have experience in maintaining, servicing and installing automatic gates and barriers. Must be able to do a full install with support.
- You must be experienced in electrical installations, electronic systems/circuits and hydraulic systems.
- Must have knowledge of safety issues although ongoing training is provided.
- Welding/Fabrication skills.
- Brick laying skills would be preferred but are not essential.
- Use general power tools competently and safely.
- Be able to undertake groundwork and finishing.
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving license
- Negotiable salary.
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
- Van provided
Our Client is also accepting Trainees for this position!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Installation Engineer, Electro Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Repair Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Electrical Field Service Engineer, Installation Technician, Gates Engineer, Barriers Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Installation Engineer, Repair Engineer, Electrical Installation Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Installation Engineer / Service Engineer - Gates & Barriers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly