Sales Support / Customer Service Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Sales Support / Customer Services Executive
£22k + an Amazing Benefits Package
(Training, Gym Membership, Life Insurance, Potential 6 Monthly Company Bonuses, Fully Expensed Social Events…)
Do you want to work for a Global Company who really cares about its employees?
If you have internal sales or a customer service background and a high attention to detail, then read on…
This Japanese group of companies is devoted to being the best global provider of passive fibre optic components. They offer an extensive portfolio of high-quality products and services which are available on a global scale and pride themselves with an excellent delivery time.
They offer an environment that encourages growth and development whilst providing an entire range of benefits to improve the work-life balance. These include (but not exhaustive) 80% gym membership on completion of your probation, 23 days holiday + 1 extra day per year served, social events and great coffee. This year the team are going on fully expensed holiday to Switzerland to celebrate 20 years trading!
As Sales Support Executive, you will assist and support the sales activity of the Company and serve as an intermediary between the customer and Field Sales Engineers, Sales Managers and other departments within the organisation including finance and engineering.
No two days will be the same, but you will be expected to learn basic principles of operation and become confident with numerous product variations of the technical product. Some of your day to day duties will include:
• Entering Sales Orders and checking schedules and lead time for orders and shipments
• Verifying inventory quantities for customer orders
• Filing, organising and maintaining sales tools, customer information, product information, etc.
• Assisting engineering personnel with inter-company and customer interaction
• Writing meeting minutes/letters/contracts/memos
• Performing research and presentation projects when required
To be successful in this Internal Sales Support / Customer Services role you should have a minimum 2 years’ experience within a customer services or sales role, a high attention to detail with excellent data entry skills along with:
• High-level English language skills with an excellent telephone manner
• An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• An ability to work independently and as a team
• Experienced with MS Office software
• Organized, proactive and quick to learn
• Ideally, a French or Spanish speaker as you will be dealing with customers in France and Spain
Ideally, you will be educated to college level in business administration, logistics or related skill and have an additional language skill.
How to apply
This could be the job that sets you up for life! If you wish to be considered for this Internal Sales Support / Customer Services job then click ‘apply’ today! You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Sales Support / Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly