Events Field / Telesales Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
We are working with a leading sales and marketing company based in Nottingham that are on the lookout for an Events Administrator that has the drive and ability to keep the cogs turning.
The sales company represents well known brands across the world connecting new customers on a daily basis.
Event campaigning can be one of the most effective ways to acquire new customers, giving the client fantastic brand awareness generating repeat engagement.
This role will require the successful Telesales Administrator to build relationships and book new venues for the Event Sales teams to attend. You will be required to visit events to ensure the event runs smoothly and that the location will welcome the teams return for future events.
Some of the duties:
- Cold calling venues to book stands
- Building rapports with each venue (regular phone calls/visits)
- Occasionally attending the events with the sales team
- Organising a diary system for the events sales team
- Liaising with the Managing Director and Admin team
- Any other duties that may be assigned
If you have the following traits/experience then we want to hear from you:
- Love to socialise
- Organised and know how to us a computer
- Fantastic at building relationships
- Not likeable, loveable
- General sales / customer service skills
- Drive, perseverance and most of all a passion to do well
If you meet the above and think you have what it takes to deliver in this fast paced environment, please apply now. This is a full time employed role paying depending on experience, circa 18k.
Apply for Events Field / Telesales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly