Administrator (Farnborough, Part Time £7.50 p/h)
- Part Time
My Client has an immediate opportunity for a Part Time Administrator to work for one of Hampshire's fastest growing Sales and Marketing Companies.
This is an excellent time to join as my Client is currently going through an exciting period of growth moving through the last part of 2017.
No formal qualifications will be required as full training will be given. Progression within the Company is always on offer for the right individual.
The Administrator will be based in the Farnborough Office and will need to be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be trained on any internal systems. Applicants will need to be IT literate, have a confident telephone manner and good attention to detail. The ideal candidate will need to be bubbly, personable, motivated and proactive, have good communication, interpersonal skills and be a good time keeper.
The role will involve:
- Recruitment on an ongoing basis
- General reception duties – ensuring it is kept professional looking at all times and being interactive with all visitors and guests
- General PA duties
- Answer Incoming/Outgoing calls
- General administration
- Completing a full stock inventory
- Any other reasonable duties that the manager assigns
If you think you have what we are looking for, please do APPLY NOW!