1 day left
- Full Time
FT3000 - Electronics Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics Engineer for our Engineering client based in Durham. This is a permanent position with a salary of £40-45k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design of electronic circuits and systems from specification through to build and test.
- Designs are for embedded systems which make use of a range of microcontrollers, microprocessor and signal conditioning circuits.
- Develop well-structured, documented and easy to modify and test designs.
- Closely involved with component selection process for microcontrollers, RFICs, and other devices.
- Working with other engineers you will develop, test and debug embedded systems for all stages of product from demonstrators to producti
- You will be involved in test and debug and will have responsibility for the documentation of designs following appropriate design methodologies
- B.Eng / M.Eng / B.Sc / M.Sc in Electronics / Electrical / Engineering or similar
- Experienced in Microcontroller and Microprocessor based design, Instrumentation design
- PCB design for multi-layer, complex boards (up to 6 layer)
- Range of appropriate CAD tools for schematics and PCB design (such as Altium), circuit simulators and simulation tools.
- Sound understanding of design for test and test methodologies.
- Able to write clear documentation to required standards
- Knowledge of current components and their supply chain
- Sound understanding of electronics manufacture and production
- Experience of working with OEMs.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3000
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly