- Full Time
Join the dynamic Training Team at the Engineering College.
We are looking to appoint a number of dynamic Training Staff/Tutors in the following skill areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity to join the successful team at The Engineering College delivering a high quality learning experience to young Engineers, ensuring they reach their maximum educational and developmental potential.
Candidates must have the following skills/attributes:
- To be technically qualified in the relevant skill area
- Experience in the engineering manufacturing/engineering construction sectors
- Genuinely looking to switch to a real and worthwhile career in technical training for industry
Candidates should ideally have the following skills/attributes:
- Ideally hold relevant current teaching/training and/or assessor qualifications
- However, full assessor and teacher/trainer development will be provided for the successful applicants as required
Salary and Specifications:
- Salary to be confirmed at interview
- Attractive conditions of service
- Excellent work environment
- Staff development opportunities
- These roles are suitable for ex-service personnel from a technical/engineering background
Application forms can be found on our website by the “Apply” button on this page. Please submit your completed application form to: The HR Manager, The Engineering College, Monks Ferry, Birkenhead, CH41 5LH The Engineering College promotes Equality of Opportunity.
The Engineering College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and INVESTORS 1 -44,4 expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.