Shift Production Operative
2 days left
- Full Time
Shift Production Operative Ripon North Yorkshire Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Shift Production Operative for a food manufacturing company based in Ripon
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the production line.
- Assisting the Chargehand, the successful candidate will set-up and monitor machinery
- Carry out product checks
- Maintain accurate records whilst ensuring levels of quality, hygiene and safety are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
- Effective communication skills
- Good level of numeracy & literacy.
- Able to lift 25kg bags.
A comprehensive training programme is provided.
Hours: Working a 40 hour, 3-shift system
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" Button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Plant Operator Multiskilled Operative, Key Operative, Mechanical Operator, Multi skilled Operators, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Ripon North Yorkshire
Apply for Shift Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly