Key Account Manager / Commercial Contract Manager - Waste Water
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: London & Thames Valley
Salary: £40,000 + DoE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is one of the UK's leading independent water retailer, and has undergone immense growth over the past year. They serve customers from Portsmouth to Lerwick and are a dynamic young Company, putting people right at the heart of their business. As one of the fastest growing utility suppliers in the country, they work with business customers nationwide and have clear plans for a very bright future. As such, They are always looking to recruit talented and passionate professionals, and they currently have a vacancy for a Key Account Manager based in the London and Thames Valley region.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Commercially astute with experience of managing high value industrial clients
- Knowledge of industrial and wastewater processes with a broad understanding of a range of industry types and industrial processes
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a scientific discipline or experience in a scientific role with an understanding of wastewater treatment technologies
- Knowledge of trade effluent legislation, process and requirements, consents and discharge conditions, penalties and risks of non-compliance
- Understanding of trade effluent charges and tariffs for billing, validation and forecasting
- Ability to complete simple water balance site surveys with awareness of incoming supply, abstractions, non-returns, water in product, evaporation, sub-supplies, recycling, wastewater/effluent discharge points/outfalls, waste disposal, leakage, water efficiency and water regulations
- Experience of working with industrial customers to understand their specific requirements, explain compliance risk and provide advice
- Excellent grammar and numerical skills
- Commercial contract experience (desirable).
- Good relationship management with both the customer and the Wholesaler, results orientated with a strong sense of customer ownership - putting the customer first
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organised to meet finite deadlines
- A strong ability to prioritise based on sound scientific and commercial decision making
- Positive attitude, flexible and can work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Enjoys and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive communicator, highly motivated and adaptable to change.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Key Account Manager, Commercial Contract Manager, Waste Water Contracts Manager, Water Utilities Contacts Manager, Senior Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Industrial Contracts Manager, Key Accounts may also be considered for this role.