Sales Co-Ordinator / Public Relations
4 days left
- Full Time
Sales Co-Ordinator / Customer Relations Officer
A Sales Co-Ordinator is required to join a small yet dynamic and rapidly growing company in Eastleigh. They are an internet based business, importing and marketing mainly automotive products to the UK and throughout Europe.
They are currently looking for a Sales Co-ordinator/Customer Relations Officer to join their expanding team in a busy office, the successful candidate's main roles will be:
- To process orders generated through their own website, eBay, Amazon, telephone etc.
- Communicating with clients, predominantly through email and therefore should have an excellent command of the English language.
- Assisting with telephone sales and queries as well as answering technical questions about their product range (Training provided).
- Assisting in general office duties.
- Due to the nature of the role, good all round computer skills are required.
The successful candidate will be a quick thinker with the ability to use his/her initiative and problem solve.
Salary is Negotiable and the prospects for advancement are excellent as we continue to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and intelligent person looking for a permanent position with rapid advancement potential and the chance to gain a wealth of experience.
Living in the area would be an advantage.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Apply for Sales Co-Ordinator / Public Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly