Creative Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Creative Development Manager
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire (with travel to visit our site in Devon)
Looking to challenge yourself as the Creative Development Manager of a pioneering business? Want to realise your creative potential in a supportive and fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
British Ceramic Tile is the nation’s largest manufacturer of high quality ceramic tiles. We are currently looking for a Creative Development Manager to join our team in Cleckheaton.
- Highly competitive salary
- Health cash back scheme
- Staff discounts
- £500 employee referral scheme
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days’ holiday, including bank holidays and Christmas break
At British Ceramic Tile, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Everyone employed by the business, whatever their role, has a vital part to play in our continuing development and success and delivering a world-class service to customers.
You’ll work with a team of highly-skilled Designers who are passionate about creating products that lead and drive trends within the marketplace.
As our business is continuously expanding, there are excellent opportunities on offer to progress your design career and become a member of our Senior Design Team in the future.
As the Creative Development Manager, you will help to co-ordinate the Design function and inspire customers by producing innovative designs for our product portfolio.
Working closely with the Head of Design, you will:
- Lead creative collaboration and communication with the Design Team in Devon and Marketing Team in Yorkshire
- Support the Sales Team by providing in-depth knowledge on product and lifestyle tends
- Collaborate with the manufacturing teams and facilitate workflow between departments
- Research competitor activity
- Travel to visit the Design Team in Devon
To become a part of the British Ceramic Tile team, you’ll need:
- Previous design experience
- Strong creative realisation skills
- A passion for design, specifically within interiors
- Tireless creativity and the confidence to innovate
Ideally, you will also be willing to undertake travel and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Other job titles you may have held could include Design Development Manager, Product Development Manager, Product Designer or Designer.
Other companies may call this role Creative Development Manager, Tile Product Designer, Interior Product Designer or Design Manager.
Please note, the closing date for applications is Wednesday 16th August 2017.
Webrecruit and British Ceramic Tile are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Creative Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.