Registered Care Manager (Homecare)
We are looking for a Registered Care Manager in Portsmouth, Hampshire who is ready to take their career to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate individual who can grow this bespoke organisation and oversee new services in the future. Our client provides excellent care to people within their own homes, as well as providing a supportive environment to their staff team, with ongoing support and training.
As a Registered Care Manager, you will recruit, lead and develop your team to grow this unique service. Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business through marketing and networking
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Recruit, train and supervise care companions
- Ensure good match and introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
- Liaise and maintain partnerships with local community organisations and services
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Qualified to QCF Level 5 in care or equivalent
- Management experience within a domiciliary care setting
- Be fully up to speed with CQC requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
In return, you will gain an excellent salary (£32k+ per annum), plus bonuses, ongoing training and excellent career opportunities. If you are excited by this Registered Care Manager job and would like to find out more, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.