Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
A skilled Embedded Engineer with strong development and debugging skills is required for our development center in Cardiff. Joining a strong team the embedded software engineers would be expected to take on the following: -
• Design & Implementation of embedded firmware and test solutions primarily in C.
• Design Documentation.
• Working in a small team environment locally and with multi-site projects internationally.
• Actively contribute to team’s continuous improvement.
• Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Applied experience with embedded C in bare-metal and RTOS environments.
• Comfortable at working at low level (e.g. GPIO, UART)
• Working knowledge of one or more communication protocols (e.g. USB, Bluetooth, SPI, I2C).
• Solid embedded debugging skills, including use of oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on embedded development experience
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly