Advanced Team Member (ATM)
2 days left
- Full Time
Advanced Team Member
Fixed Term (Potential to go Permanent)
Day Shifts: £29,563pa Nights Shifts £32,676pa
Dependent on response
The company is well known within the FMCG world for our well-loved food brands such as McVitie’s, Ulker and Godiva and we currently have some exciting opportunities for a number of Advanced Team Members (ATMs) across various areas of our factory in Aintree. The successful candidates will have the ability to work effectively with others as part of a team consisting of Team Manager, Engineers & Team Members, who together possess all of the necessary skills to convert product on an hour-by-hour basis.
As an Advanced Team Member you will work as part of a team with the ability to operate complex, automated equipment. You will need to be flexible and multi-skilled, working largely unsupervised, and support other operators who are working on the same line to achieve optimum outputs. With strong operational ability and a desire to progress, you will have the ability, following training, to undertake basic problem diagnosis, rectification and preventative maintenance tasks. You will need to be a proactive individual with the drive to continually seek ways to improve product quality, safety, hygiene and plant performance standards.
This is a full-time position, working 12-hour shifts which are assigned on a rota basis. Both Day and Night shifts are available.
The successful candidates will be Multi-Skilled Operators whose main areas of responsibilities are to:
- Co-ordinate tasks as directed by their team manager
- Maintain and continuously improve the system and line performance
- Assist in future development through continual reviews of the system
- Complete fault identification and support blocks in rectifying issues
- Minimising downtime by ensuring delivery of materials on the line
- Take a lead in their area/line for using line data and applying it as part of the problem-solving process
- To train other colleagues as and when required for business needs this will include: on the job training and preparing training manuals and DSOP’s
- Working as part of a team to deliver Warehouse KPI’s and targets
- To ensure compliance with everyday quality processes
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- H&S and Food Safety
- Committed to achieving daily requirements right first time
- Ability to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining quality, hygiene and safety standards
- Valued team player through sharing your experience and knowledge
- Ability & attitude to learn new skills
- Ability to follow instructions and be flexible in your approach to tasks
- High levels of attention to detail
- Previous machine operating experience
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Full FLT License
- Numeracy & Literacy – i.e. role entails regular checks/documentation
- Team-working skills – as role entails liaison across all area’s/teams
- Initiative & attention to detail
- Positive attendance demonstrated in current/previous role.
Desirable Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Auto-store awareness/skills
- Knowledge & awareness of site
If you are interested in pursuing a thriving career in the dynamic FMCG world, then pladis Global is the perfect place for you. There has never been a more exciting time to join our business as we invest heavily in our brands, infrastructure and our people.