Are you an experienced plant or leachate technician and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Leachate Technician to join the team in Rigmuir, working 45 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Leachate Technician will be responsible for undertaking the safe and effective monitoring, process control and optimisation of the Company’s leachate collection, treatment and disposal. Duties include:
- Requirement to work at sites with leachate management assets across a geographic region
- Combination of planned and reactive work
- Operating leachate management assets to optimise process control and discharge regulatory compliance requirements
- To be responsible for the upkeep and calibration of all plant, equipment and tools used in monitoring, operation and maintenance of leachate management assets
The ideal Leachate Technician will have:
- A good general level of education, coupled with relevant practical experience in an associated discipline
- An understanding of the biological and chemical treatment of waste waters to achieve effluent quality standards
- Understanding of the operation of leachate management systems and process control
- Full driving licence
In return for your hard work as a Leachate Technician, we can offer a salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Leachate Technician, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 7th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.