Market Research Interviewer
ABA Market Research Ltd has a unique opportunity available for a Market Research Interviewer to join the team in Aberdeen as well as various locations in Scotland (please ask for details).The role is a permanent position on a flexible ad hoc hour basis offering a competitive shift fee of £65 - £75 per 6 hour shift.
ABA Market Research Ltd works with many of the UK’s leading brands – from John Lewis, M&S and Asda, to O2, Superdry and Halfords. ABA is proud to have won recent MRS and AURA awards following nominations from our clients, including being short-listed for Best Place to Work in 2015 – evidence of our high standing in the industry. ‘ABAers’ not only enjoy this success but also use their expertise for the wider good – helping to run our shop, ‘Raindrops on Roses’, whose profits all go to charity.
We are growing fast and seeking new field talent to help drive us into the next phase of our development. Join us as our Market Research Interviewer and see the effect of your work on every high street!
No experience is necessary – we will provide you with the support and guidance to take on challenges that will allow you maximise your potential. There is also opportunity for progression also available.
What are the responsibilities of the Market Research Interviewer?
- We run a number of large monthly tracking studies across the UK, which collect vital information on the shopping habits in various retail stores, as well as numerous ad-hoc projects that focus on specific store events and promotions
- As an interviewer you will be working on your own in retail stores, using your skills to persuade members of the public to take part in an interview
- Most of our work is carried out on Tablet PCs running on the Windows OS – So you will need a Wireless broadband connection at home in order to download the latest surveys & upload the data back to us
- This vital role delivers the raw data that allows the researchers at ABA to deliver invaluable Insight to some of the UK’s most famous brands.
What do we look for in a Market Research Interviewer?
- Confident and outgoing with strong communication skills
- A determined attitude that is not put off by refusals
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage your own time and keep up with paperwork
- Happy to work independently but keep in regular contact with the Field team
- A commitment to producing high quality work in a professional manner
- Problem solving skills to find pragmatic solutions to fast-changing situations
- Ability to troubleshoot basic tablet issues
- Eligible to work in the UK with supporting documents
- Use of a car or access to good transport links
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
- Competitive shift fee of £65 - £75 per 6 hour shift
- Performance related bonus (Project specific)
- Training courses for our Tracking studies
- Flexible working approach
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading market research companies as our Market Research Interviewer.