Picker / Warehouse Operative
Our Client is looking for several picker / warehouse Operatives, to work with a Friendly, cooperative team within a busy manufacturing company based in Burtonwood.
As a Picker / Warehouse Operative, Your Responsibilities in the work place will include:
- Order picking using hand held device
- Picking various goods within company deadlines
- Packing products ready for despatch
- Using a pump truck
- Working to targets and KPI’s
- Working within a motivated team as well as on your own
- General warehouse duties
Warehouse / Order Picking experience is not essential as full training is given when starting.
Are you wanting to widen your Knowledge And learn new Skills? If Yes, then apply with us today for your Opportunity for employment.
Shifts: 5.45am till 2.15pm & 3pm till 11pm (Shifts are fixed and don’t rotate) 5 Days out of 7 a week.
Rate of Pay: £7.80 Per Hour for 42.5 hours, £11.80 Over Time
To Apply send a up to date CV or call CastleView Group on 0191 4922422 choose Option 2