Collections Advisor - Trainee
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our consumer collections unit as a Trainee Collections Advisor. This is a unique career opportunity with a Financial Services firm. For the right people, there is excellent opportunity with unlimited scope for personal growth and development along with the business.
Opos Limited, is an owner managed, modern, dynamic, technology lead Debt Collection Agency (DCA) based in Dumbarton and we are experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for someone who wants to forge a long -term career!
Job Opportunities at Dumbarton based Contact Centre–
- Are you target driven?
- Do you the ability to think quickly, efficiently and effectively?
- Are you looking for not just a job but a career in a high paced industry with a company that promotes from within?
If you think that can be you
We are now Recruiting for Full and Part- time Contact Centre Agents,
Upon completion of your training your duties will include:
- Debt collection activity within a call centre environment
- Managing accounts to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties concerned
- Managing client and customer relations as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate records of all correspondence and conversations
- Consistent delivery of a high quality of customer and client service
- Consistent delivery of a high standard of compliance with all relevant laws, regulation and client requirement
- Consistent achievement of all departmental Key Performance Indicators
An ideal Trainee Collections Agent will be computer literate and possess the following:
- An abundance of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
No experience needed, full training given
In return for this you will receive On Target Earnings of £18,000 +
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961220845 / INDHP