Senior Supply Chain Manager
Role: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and bonus.
Due to significant investment and growth, Kronospan is seeking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Manager with experience working within the manufacturing or trading sector. The primary duties of the Senior Supply Chain Manager are to manage logistic operations for the site in Chirk, North Wales.
At Kronospan we pride ourselves on delivering “Wood Perfected” and have invested in innovation since 1897. As the world leader in the production of wood based panel products, we are seeking a talented, ambitious and passionate individual who will report to the CEO and add real value to the Senior Management Team.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Management
- Provide leadership and effective management and development to manage the end to end supply chain from manufacture to On Time In Full (OTIF) delivery to the customer
- Establish commercial relationship management of customers and haulage suppliers to create synergies
- Take ownership of exiting transport capabilities and complementing them in the creation of new services and develop the supply to double existing capacities.
- Recognise when investment needs to be made to support profitable business growth and ensure that the necessary resources are in place to enable the delivery of targets.
- Project lead the implementation of new warehousing software to optimise the internal supply chain
- Implement best practice across technical, regulatory and quality control.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Minimum 5 years Logistics / Supply Chain Management experience. In-depth knowledge of supply chain logistics with a passion for achieving results with the ability to resolve complex logistical issues.
- Beneficial skills will include experience with significant capacity increases, culture change towards increasing and living OTIF and innovative logistic solutions
- Role would suit an extrovert character
- Degree Educated
- Ability to work with Windows software applications and maximise system data reporting
- Good Appreciation for logistical IT packages
- Negotiation of all freight contract and agreements
- Knowledge of contract haulage market and costs associated
- Warehouse management and systems
- Implementation of systems and processes
- Ability to maintain accuracy and volume demands
- Ability to encourage and inspire others to achieve common goals
- Ability to work under pressure and constantly achieve goals
Just some of what we are able to offer the Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Attractive salary
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as an Senior Supply Chain Manager please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.