2 days left
- Full Time
Position: Project Administrator
Location: Salfords, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (Dependent on Experience)
The Project Administrator Role:
The main purpose of this Project Administrator role is to provide administrative support to the Head of International Aviation Programmes and Project Managers.
The Project Administrator will play a pivotal role in the creation and management of governance and reporting documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Administrator:
- Assist with creation of PID (Project Information Documentation) for new projects - Risk Register, Document Register, Financial Documentation, Open Items Register, Variation Log
- Maintain PID during the project lifecycle working with PM’s to gather updates and latest information
- Assisting with weekly project reporting and collating information updates from project managers
- Manage variation logs for each project and assist with creation of VOR’s
- Attend meetings with key internal stakeholders as and when required
- Assist with travel arrangements for PM’s if and when required
- Assist with customer visit requirements
- General administrative report for PM’s as and when required
- Assist with creation and management of customer specific governance requirements during the project lifecycle
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong administration skills and use of all Microsoft packages including MS Project
- High Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident approach to learning technical products and terminology
- Strong customer facing skills dealing with various nationalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Previous Project Admin / Co-ordinator experience preferably in an engineering environment
- Able to travel overseas at short notice if required
Our client is a leading global supplier of security inspection systems. Since 1993, they have installed over 70,000 products in more than 100 countries. Their systems are in use at airports, government and corporate buildings, postal facilities, military zones, sea ports and border crossings. With their experience, dedication and customer support, they provide innovative and dependable security solutions to their customers worldwide.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Project Administrator position, simply apply via the button shown.
Candidates that do not receive a response within 21 days should assume that their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Keywords: Project, Administrator, Admin, Coordinator, PM, PID, Document, MS Project, Engineering, Technical, Salfords, Reigate, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly