Junior Occupational Therapist
Junior Occupational Therapist – Manchester – OT for Kids
OT for Kids are looking for a driven, passionate individuals who are ambassadors for Occupational Therapy. We have a vacancies for Junior OTs based in Manchester.
The role will involve providing Occupational Therapy groups to children in primary and secondary schools across Manchester and working alongside others in improving the quality of the service.
We are looking for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in paediatrics, who is motivated to succeed, and who strives for ongoing self-development.
- BSc Occupational Therapy
- BAOT registration
- HCPC registration
- Driven, hardworking and committed individual
- Some experience of working with children in any capacity
- Clear understanding of the underpinning theory to practice
- Clear understanding of the BAOT professional code of conduct and relevant professional guidelines
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
Why work for us?
- Excellent training and support
- Clear and outlined progression
- Opportunity to work in paediatrics
- Flexible working in more than one area
- Exciting and engaging working environment
- Focused on providing the highest quality service
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply, we accept all applicants who meet the essential criteria!
For further information including a detailed job description and person specification please visit our website http://www.otforkids.co.uk/careers.html#a1
Strictly no agencies!