Sales Assistant (Technical)
Safelok is one of the UK top manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves and Fittings.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant to help Safelok customers identify and purchase products using our catalogues and website.
Duties will include telesales, some merchandising and digital marketing. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Proven working experience in telephone based sales
- Negotiation skills are essential
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, Sage an advantage
- Digital marketing experience would be an advantage (training can be provided)
Full technical training on Safelok’s products will be given.
One of the most comprehensive component design and manufacture packages available today to the Oil and Petrochemical Industry is offered by Safelok Components.
Harnessing the demands of the industry for Total Quality Management (TQM), the Safelok indigenous quality philosophy provides a range of Valves and Instrumentation Fittings finished to the highest standards.
Maintaining TQM practices throughout the manufacturing process, Safelok ensure all materials utilised in the completion of major components are traceable.
All products are manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 14001:2004
Safelok’s capabilities also extend to instrumentation, procurement packages for major oil companies and the construction industry both in the United Kingdom and throughout the World.