Front of House Receptionist
Front of House Receptionist, Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
Crowne Plaza is one of the world's largest upscale hotel brands and has properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe. We have an opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist to join the team based in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
At Crowne Plaza, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and: Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
As our Front of House Receptionist you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. You will successfully Co-ordinate all aspects of the front office (for example guest registration, porter services, business centre, telephone services, concierge services, and guest reservations) to deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
To become our Front of House Receptionist, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Fluent in a second language
If this sounds like the perfect move for you and you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Front of House Receptionist, please click ‘apply’ today.