Customer Service Representative
1 day left
- Full Time
Customer Service Representative
Salary: £8.53 - £8.63 per hour + Shift Premiums + Benefits
We are approaching our busiest time of year as we build up to Christmas and we’re looking for talented Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about creating a great customer experience to join our Award Winning Contact Centre based in at the QVC Customer Operations Centre, Knowsley Industrial Estate L33 2QA,
To be truly great in this role, you’ll bring your personality and energy along with the ability to tailor your service to our customers’ needs (We don’t believe in scripted calls, our approach is tailored for our customers). You will also have a passion for creating an incredible customer experience every time.
We need people who have a friendly, professional and natural telephone manner with the ability to effectively handle inbound calls from our customers, demonstrating tact, discretion and patience, whilst dealing with a high level of confidentiality. Good interpersonal and communication skills along with team spirit are essential for this role.
Utilising skills you will be required to listen to the customer’s needs, place accurate orders and ensure a great customer service.
As a Customer Care Representative you will:
· Deliver a great customer experience to all QVC customers
· Respond to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues at the first point of contact
· Achieve Contact Centre and individual productivity goals for customer call times (To ensure we don’t keep our customers waiting)
· Make suggestions and notify the correct departments of any concerns that could impact our customer's shopping experience
· Think outside the box and on tribute your ideas on how to improve the customer experience
· Raise the bar for customer experience for every QVC customer in line with the QVC brand and Values.
· To undertake any such other duties of a similar nature that may be assigned from time to time.
Training & Support
We want to help you be the best you can be and provide you with all of the technical skills training and support that you need to be successful in this role as well as providing you with all of the technical skills and training that we know you will need not looking for the finished representative, but what we are looking for is someone who can learn quickly and has the right mix of great customer service experience and the desire to go the extra mile for our customers. You will also need great attention to detail and accuracy.
We will provide you with up to 4 weeks training. This training will provide you with all the technical skills you need for the job. You will be fully trained on our systems and technology, however, good PC skills are essential for this role.
Contracts & Shift Patterns
We have a variety of start dates through September and October 2017 with a variety of contracts and shift patterns
· For parents claiming Tax credits we will increase contracts less than 15 hours to 16 hours per week.
· 23 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
· Share Success Company Bonus Scheme
· Company Pension plan - employee contribution is 4% and employer contribution is 8% of basic salary.
· Staff discount of 20% on products sold at QVC and access to the onsite staff shop featuring heavily discounted goods.
· MyQVC Rewards - Retail discount scheme – offering discounts from a wide range of retailers and suppliers and much more!
What happens next?
· If this sounds like the role for you – click ‘Apply’
· Visit our website and fill in our online application form which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
· If you pass the online assessment, we will be in touch to let you know the next steps.
· Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites, which will take about 2 hours. You’ll get to meet the team and see what the job’s really like.
We look forward to hearing from you!