Digital Graphic Designer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer to join our ecommerce team based at our head office in Huncoat, Accrington. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday with additional hours as necessary), and will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Steinhoff UK Retail, owners of Harvey’s Furniture and Bensons for Beds employs over 3000 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 400 retail stores across the UK. Our Digital Graphic Designer will be part of the busy Ecommerce Department and will play an integral role with the delivery of brand messages, through a range of media, for the companies within the group.
In this dynamic, exciting and varied role you will be a creative thinker who will be able to add real value to the design process and be highly productive. You’ll also play an active role in content and hypothesis creation for our digital optimisation programme.
Your key responsibilities as our Digital Graphic Designer will consist of:
- At all times ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to so that any work produced is consistent and truly reflects the brand look and feel.
- Working closely with the UX and Conversion Manager to ensure creative production deadlines are met for campaign activity.
- Production and delivery of digital advertising, marketing and design across all brands.
- Support optimisation of imagery for web.
- Produce banners for the group’s websites and social media channels.
- Creation of both static and animated MPUs.
- Analysis and streamlining of the design process to generate procedural and time efficiency.
- Contribute to a conversion rate optimisation programme through ideation and design production to improve key site performance metrics.
- Keeping up to date with web and design developments you will take responsibility of delivering design solutions that keep us ahead of the competition.
- Occasionally, you will be expected to liaise with external creative resources required to complete projects.
The perfect Digital Graphic Designer will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital graphic design.
- Excellent understanding of digital graphic design.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience of managing multiple ongoing design projects
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Goal oriented and performance driven
- Experience of ZMags or other content management systems is desirable, but not essential.
The role requires a ‘can do’ and flexible approach as you will be required to work on a diverse range of online projects including email campaigns, promotional creative, display advertising, website content and landing pages, plus new initiatives and developments.
In return our Digital Graphic Designer will work 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday with additional hours as necessary) be rewarded with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become our next Digital Graphic Designer, then please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.