Multi-Skilled Forklift Truck Driver
Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of fresh and processed potatoes, meeting the broadest ranging needs of major retailers, food processors, caterers and wholesalers. They operate from 10 locations within the UK and also mainland Europe employing in excess of 900 people.
They are looking to recruit Multi-Skilled Forklift Drivers on their Dayshift to ensure that the supply of raw materials to the packing lines is conducted in a timely and accurate manner to minimise downtime.
Multi-Skilled Forklift Truck Driver - Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To train in all departments where there is the use of a fork lift truck.
• To be flexible to cover holidays and sickness in all departments.
• To report to the department manager in the area you are covering at the start of the shift.
• To ensure effective communication at all times.
• Always ensure you adhere to company procedures, policies and guidelines.
• To maintain accuracy in record keeping systems - both manual and computerised where applicable.
• To be responsible for your own safety and do not jeopardise the health and safety of others.
• Do not interfere with things provided for your safety.
• To correct, or report, unsafe practices or conditions.
• To co-operate with managers in maintaining a safe place of work.
• To follow safe working procedures and safety rules.
A Counterbalance Forklift certificate is required being either RTITB or ITSSAR.
Salary: £10.07 per Hour
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off Dayshift pattern 0600 - 1800
Please apply online for this Multi-Skilled Forklift Truck Driver role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this role and to follow further instructions if applicable.